How to Join Locoga Federal Credit Union
It's very simple to start saving with Locoga Federal Credit Union. Just come by our office with your driver's license, social security card or picture ID with an initial deposit of $25 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5. Once you complete your short membership card, you'll be ready to go!
As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.